Product Info: Dimensions: HxWxL 7" x 6" x 4". Weight: 1.1 lbs. Material: 304 stainless steel
The kampMATE WoodFlame Camping Stove is the most portable, versatile and easy to use cooking stoves on the market today. It has a 6" x 6" x 4" burning chamber that allows the mule-fuel stove to generate a high BTU output for all your cooking needs. Being thin and portable makes it super convenient to take with you backpacking into the great outdoors or for a quick overnight somewhere. The embossed side plates ensure the metal will remain strong even after repeated use of the stove. Designed to collapse flat this stove is perfect for camping, backpacking, fishing and hunting. A nylon carry case is included. Fuel may be inserted from the top of the stove or through the side opening. It will burn small combustibles, eco bricks, solid fuel tablets, hexamine, firelite, esbit, trioxide, wood chips, recycled sawdust blocks, alcohol gel cans, stereo cans, twigs, sticks, kindling, and biomass products, briquettes, including any charcoal block products. The open design allows for free airflow, which ensures maximum performance.
- Large size for easy cooking. Great air ventilation allowing for hot cooking temperatures
- Light weight & collapsable. Carry case included with purchase
- Perfect for cooking with Wood, Charcoal, Cedar Pucks, Esbit Tablets, Stereo Fuel, ReadyFuel or any kind of Bio-Mass
- Weight: 520g / 1.1lbs - 304 Stainless Steel - 0.8 mm thick
- 4.25" (Wide Roof Width) 6" (Base Width) 7.5" (Height) 0.25" (Folded Thickness)
Award winning design! https://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/best-backpacking-stoves